Tuesday 31 March 2015

SV by Sparkly Vernis in Cotton Candy Sugar


Cotton Candy Sugar

Today I am wearing SV by Sparkly Vernis in Cotton Candy Sugar. I brought this for US$13.99 from www.llarowe.com 
SV by Sparkly Vernis Cotton Candy Sugar
 This is a super holographic polish in a lilac shade.
 SV by Sparkly Vernis Cotton Candy Sugar 
It took just 2 coats, and I loved it on my nails. I used Seche Vite as top coat, which just added to the sparkle. 
SV by Sparkly Vernis Cotton Candy Sugar
 SV by Sparkly Vernis Cotton Candy Sugar
By the third day, I didn't want to take it off. So I pulled out A-England Crown of Thistles to do some stamping on top. Given that Crown of Thistles is a holographic polish as well, I thought they would go nicely together.
A-England Crown of Thistles
I used MoYou London Fashionista plate number 9. I don't think Crown of Thistles is opaque enough to stamp with, but I did enjoy the end result.
A-England Crown of Thistles

No comments:

Post a Comment