Tuesday 3 March 2015

OPI Moonraker



 Today I am wearing OPI Moonraker from the Skyfall James Bond Collection.

It is a metallic grey with a thin formula. If you have any imperfections in your nails, they will be shown up by the polish. Looking around online, I have found that this is one of those polishes that you either love or hate.. I will have to try to do nail art with it to see how it preforms, and decide if I like it or love it.



When I first swatched it, I thought it could be a dupe for OPI Push and Pull, or OPI My Signature is "DC". However comparing them side by side, I can tell that they are very different.



To add something extra to the look, I placed a single black hex glitter at the base of each nail. Sometimes I think the polish just needs something extra special.


No comments:

Post a Comment