Sunday 12 July 2015

Simple Glitter Ombre

I recently brought Revlons Sky's the Limit and wanted to do a quick mani with it. I picked Pretty Serious Crystal Lake to add a glitter ombre. It was a really close color match, maybe too close in shade, but I went with it in the end.


Polishes used are Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Sky's the Limit (340), and Pretty Serious Crystal Lake.
Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Sky's the Limit, and Pretty Serious Crystal Lake
I did 3 coats of Sky's the Limit as it was a tad patchy in some areas. You could get away with 2 coats if you were careful with application.
I then added Crystal Lake to the whole of my ring finger, and to the tips of the rest of my fingers, creating an ombre. I did think afterwards, that the 2 polishes were probably too close in color, but I had already started the process and I wasn't going to start again.
Overall, I'm happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment