Thursday 9 July 2015

Galaxy Nails

This is my really simple, and lazy, galaxy nails. Not going to lie, it is really simple and you might not even call them galaxy nails. But that's what I want to describe them as.


When I paint my nails, rarely do I have an idea as to what kind of nail art I'm going to do when I choose the polishes.

I wanted to try Models Own Southern Lights, as I've not even swatched it yet, and the holographic sparkles were calling out to me. And yet, once on the nail, it was lacking something. So, back to my polishes I went, and tried to think of what I could use which wouldn't take away from the holographic polish. I choose the sheer tints, as they are clear enough to show the holographic polish shine through. And this is what I came up with!


Polishes used:
Models Own Southern Lights (Holographic goodness!)
OPI Sheer Tints - Don't Violet Me Down
OPI Sheer Tints - I Can Teal You Like Me

No comments:

Post a Comment