Wednesday 8 July 2015

Essence The Pastels Collection Nail Art Mani

Today I am wearing Essence The Pastels Collection in a dot mani.


I found these three in Farmers New Zealand for $3.95 each.
Essence The Pastels Collection
Pink - 04 Sweet at First Glance
Blue - 07 Bubble Bath
Brown - 08 Do Nuts

All are matte and take three coats to become opaque. I painted the pink on my thumb and pointer finger, blue on my index finger, and brown on my ring and baby finger.

I then dotted the other colors on the opposite nails. Starting at the base of the nail and working up to the top of the nail, but leaving the very top bare.

I like that the collection is matte, but there is nothing on the bottle or display to say that they are matte. So I was surprised when I started painting my nails to watch as they dried matte. Something to be aware of.
Essence The Pastels Collection
Essence The Pastels Collection
In this last photo, I did add a top coat to see what they would look like glossy. I prefer them matte, as it makes it more special.
Essence The Pastels Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment