Thursday 14 May 2015

Revlon Transforming Effects Top Coats

Revlon Transforming Effects Top Coats have finally arrived in New Zealand, and I was curious enough to pick up 3 of the top coats. From online swatches, I knew these would be a must have over black polish.
Revlon Transforming Effects Top Coats

First up is Revlon Gold Glaze over black. This is yellow micro glitter. I have only done one coat, but it can be built up to become more 'gold'. I liked the effect with just the one coat, so I left it like that.

Revlon Gold Glaze
Revlon Gold Glaze
Next is Revlon Matte Pearl Glaze over black. This is a white polish with a micro shimmer of pink, which in turn turns purple over black. It is my favorite of the three that I picked. I really love the matte effect as well.
Revlon Matte Pearl Glaze
Revlon Matte Pearl Glaze
Lastly, I have Revlon Pink Glaze. This is like Gold Glaze but in pink, which in turn turns almost purple over black. I do wish more of the pink shone through tough. Not my favorite of the three, but still lovely.
Revlon Pink Glaze
Revlon Pink Glaze
 What do you think? What is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I think I like the pearl one the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena! I was most surprised by the pearl one the most. Just so beautiful.

      Delete