Tuesday 5 May 2015

China Glaze - Daisy Know My Name?

China Glaze - Daisy Know My Name? is from the Electric Nights Collection released in 2015. I brought the collection from www.transdesign.com as it was one of the few online stores to ship China Glaze internationally. You can't find China Glaze in a walk in store in New Zealand, so we have to resort to online stores. Even the New Zealand online stores who charge between $10 and $22, never have the latest collections.




China Glaze - Daisy Know My Name

Each bottle is $3.35US on Transdesign.com. Shipping was almost as much as the polish, but I received it so fast, that I really didn't care. I ordered it on Thursday night, and received it on Tuesday morning. I've never received a product so fast!

This is a bright neon yellow. I tried to use it by itself, but after the 3 coats I still wasn't happy with the opaqueness. So I took it off, put one coat of white on, and then one coat of Daisy Know My Name? I was so happy with the result!
China Glaze - Daisy Know My Name
I always like to add something to my nails, either decals, glitter, or studs/rhinestones. I decided to use a clear round rhinestone to the base of the nail. I really love the simpleness of the manicure by doing this.
China Glaze - Daisy Know My Name
China Glaze - Daisy Know My Name

No comments:

Post a Comment