Tuesday 14 April 2015

China Glaze Blue Year's Eve

Today I am wearing China Glaze Blue Year's Eve from the 'Let it Snow' holiday collection 2011. This is a beautiful shimmery royal blue glass flecked blue jelly base polish.

China Glaze Blue Year's Eve


This is a thinner polish, so I had to do three coats before I was happy with the finish.
China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
 China Glaze Blue Year's Eve
I might try this is a water marble as I find most China Glaze polishes work really well for water marbling. It couldn't be used with stamping due to it being a jelly polish.

Final note, this one stained my nails horribly. I don't really don't care if they do or not, as I wear what ever colour I want. However I wouldn't have been able to go polish free after wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment